East Range Joint Powers Board Disaster Relief Loan Program
The East Range Joint Powers Board (ERJPB) has received funding through the Iron Range Resources & Rehabilitation’s Taconite Area Community Relief Grant Program to create a loan fund to provide financing to for-profit businesses within the ERJPB communities of Aurora, Biwabik, Hoyt Lakes, and the Town of White.
The purpose of this fund is to assist in supporting local businesses who have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Its goals include:
• Preventing permanent closure of ERJPB businesses during and a disaster.
• Restoring affected businesses back to financial health as quickly as possible.
• Recycling funds to continually help those in need.
• Having a fund that takes on risk above and beyond existing resources.
• Leveraging other local, regional, state, and federal resources to get businesses back on their feet.
• Providing funds in a quick, efficient manner from application to distribution.
Before you apply, we highly recommend downloading and thoroughly reviewing the Disaster Relief Loan Program Guidelines, Criteria, and Required Documents HERE.
Once you have downloaded and reviewed the program guidelines, criteria, and required documents; APPLY HERE.
Learn more by previewing the program Press Release here.